The club is a member of the "Washington Little Guy Wrestling League" (WLGWL)
Click Here for more information about WLGWL.
This league is for wrestlers 5 to 14 years of age,
Five year olds must be "5" before February 1st and 14 year olds cannot be in 9th grade
Practice Facility Rules
Folk style (high school) wrestling.
No chewing gum, food, candy or sugar drinks on the mats.
Water ONLY on or near the mats.
No jewelry of any kind on the mats.
Practice gear needs to be mesh or smooth fabric shorts. No jeans.
Wrestlers needs to make every effort get proper wrestling shoes.
No outside shoes on the wrestling mats.
During breaks, wrestlers need to wipe their feet before returning to the mat.
Wrestlers may only leave when given permission by a coach or parent.
Always follow instructions. (including parents)
Be on time, be ready to warm up at this time.
No foul language will be tolerated in the practice room.
Treat all teammates with respect.
Remember its wrestling, not recess. It will be fun but have a focused goal.
If you don't see your question please send us an email and we will get it added!
What is the Cost?
- $125 for new Wrestlers. Includes a personalized team t-shirt and singlet.
- $75 for returning Wrestlers. Includes team t-shirt and singlet exchange (if needed)
- $10 discount for each sibling if registreing more than one Wrestler.
What ages can participate?
- Ages 5 - 14 (not in High School).
How do I sign up?
- Create a user account, then you will have access to registration page.
When does the season start?
- Spring season starts mid January/early February
- Fall season mid September/early October
Any additional costs?
- Team singlet is $45 REQUIRED for competition (**free lifetime size exchange**)
- Tournaments entry fees typically $5 or $10
- We offer headgear with our team logo for $25 (not required)
Where is practices?
- See our Calendar page for details on practice schedules and times
Where are tournaments?
- It varies from Tri-Cities to Spokane, Yakima, Pendleton, and anywhere in between, see our Calendar page for current and past tournaments
What do we need for practice?
- Shorts, Shirt (not loose), & Wrestling shoes (not required for first day) additional info visit www.matrattlers.com/info
Where can I get wrestling gear?
*** Free Lifetime Size Exchange ***
Singlets must be free of stains, tears, and in good like new condition.